Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sunday Get to Know You

If you could host a Reality TV show what would it be?

Good question! I love the Bachelor and Bachelorette but I'm not sure I could deal with all the drama of it. I think it would have to be something on HGTV. I am obsessed with watching every show on there and getting great ideas for the house. I don't really know if that is reality TV but at least a TV show.

Do you put on your seat belt before or after you start the car?

I put my seat belt on after I start the car and usually after I reverse. I don't really know when this habit started but I noticed I did it this summer every time I got in the car.

Shave or hair removal cream.

I shave my legs.

What's your favorite feature in the house.

At this point is it always the front entry. I feel this room grab's your attention and makes you want to see the rest of a house. Right now this is the main room we are working on in our house and I will post pictures soon to reveal this room. Plan is by this next weekend we will have it done.

What is your favorite fall scent?

Pumpkin and spice

What tv show are you most looking forward to seeing this Fall?

It is a toss up between Grey's Atonomy, Desperate Housewives, and Private Practice

Personal Shopper or Personal Chef?

I think I am gonna have to go with Personal Chef. I wish I knew how to make some really great 3-4 course meals.

What is the first word you think of when you hear Fall?

Wedding...Greg and I got married in the Fall

No comments:

Post a Comment